Fans of Stardew Valley’s delightful soundtrack can rejoice at its Festival of Seasons Concert worldwide tour next year.
Starring a gambit of beloved Stardew tracks like the Valley Comes Alive and Dance of the Moonlight Jellies, RockPaperShotgun details how Stardew developer ConcernedApe plans to rearrange some of the most cherished tracks for performance by local chamber orchestra.
With showings across several US cities like Los Angeles and New York, and even in London and Seoul, Korea, ConcernedApe plans to take Stardew across every corner of the globe, ideally excluding the Witches’ Swamp or Mutant Bug Lair.
Those interested in the exact time and location of each venue can check out the listings provided by Dexerto below:
Stardew Valley Festival of Seasons Showings
- February 17: Los Angeles, CA – The Eli and Edythe Broad Stage – 4 pm, 8 pm
- February 23: Boston, MA – Berklee Performance Center – 8 pm
- February 24: Philadelphia, PA – Perelman Theatre – 5 pm, 8 pm
- February 29: New York, NY – The Town Hall – 8 pm
- March 2: Seattle, WA – Illsley Ball Nordstrom Recital Hall – 4 pm, 8 pm
- March 9: Chicago, IL – The Vic – 8 pm
- March 10: St. Louis, MO – The Sheldon – 8 pm
- March 15: Toronto, CA – George Weston Recital Hall – 7:30 pm
- March 17: Montreal, CA – Cinquième Salle – 3 pm, 7 pm
- April 5: Melbourne, AU – Elisabeth Murdoch Hall – 8 pm
- April 20: Sydney, AU – Verbrugghen Hall – 5 pm, 8 pm
- April 29: London, UK – Cadogan Hall – 7:30 pm
- TBA: Seoul, KR – Venue/date to TBA
- TBA: Bangkok, TH – Venue/date TBA
For Stardew veterans who have listened to these soundtracks for hundreds of hours, PCGamesN notes that fans can enjoy listening to revamped versions of their favorite themes, like a more melancholic Fall theme or an increasingly mysterious Cinder Forest composition sure to give them shivers.
Regardless of whether you’re attending, players can enjoy a host of new Stardew music to munch on while they tend the pumpkins and await the release of Haunted Chocolatier. Who knows, players could even get a new track or two from the highly anticipated game!
How Much are Tickets to Stardew Valley’s Festival of Seasons Concert?
Unfortunately, while ticket prices are still undisclosed, Stardew fans can start purchasing their tickets on the Stardew Valley Concert site this Friday around 10 a.m. PST.
Even if fans can’t afford the plane flight and room costs, players can still enjoy the live event from their computers and phones as soon as this February. Enterprising fans could even perform the Flower Dance to live music; just hope you’ve gained enough hearts with your partner, or you’ll be dancing alone!
Interested in more Stardew updates and Haunted Chocolatier info? Check out the articles below for more on the beloved farming sim.
- Supernatural Roadtrip Roguelike Pacific Drive Announced for February - December 2, 2023
- Terraria Dev Announces Fishing Overhaul, Modding Update, and Spectator Mode - December 2, 2023
- Hollow Knight Fanmade Zoteboat DLC Announced - November 30, 2023